Scholarships in Katy TX
Dr. Jacobs & Associates of Your Total Foot Care Specialist, are pleased to announce two $1,500 “Stepping into the Future” scholarships for 2015 KISD graduating seniors. Applications must be submitted to the offices of Your Total Foot Care Specialist by April 15, 2016, 5:00 PM. A third party committee will select the two winning applicants.
Your Total Foot Care Specialist has been proudly serving the Katy area for over 24 years helping patients resolve their foot pain. “We love being able to give back to the Katy community by encouraging future generations to reach and accomplish their dreams. We believe the key to future success requires support, commitment, dedication, and drive.” said Dr. James Jacobs.
The “Stepping into the Future” scholarship program is available to seniors graduating with GPA’s ranging from 2.5 to 3.7. The two “Stepping into the Future” scholarship recipients will be announced at the Katy ISD Awards Ceremonies during May. “Our scholarships providing opportunities for those showing academic promise through a combination of demonstrated academic achievement and leadership potential.” said Dr. Jeanna Mascorro.
“We want to be able to support the community where we live, work, and play.” said Dr. Elliott.
For further information please call the Your Total Foot Care Specialist office at 281-395-3338.
- High school senior in Katy ISD with a grade point average of 2.5 to 3.7
- Official high school transcript
- Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) at any higher education institution
- Complete and legible application (Download PDF located at the bottom of this page)
- One page typed essay on the topic: How would you describe yourself as a human being? What quality do you like best in yourself and what do you like least? What quality would you most like to see flourish and which would you like to see wither?
- Cleary defined career and study goals
- Well rounded extracurricular activities
- Proven leadership skills
- History of community service