Scholarships in Katy TX
Dr. Jacobs & Associates of Your Total Foot Care Specialist, are pleased to announce two $1,500 “Stepping into the Future” scholarships for 2019 KISD graduating seniors. A third party committee will select the two winning applicants.
Your Total Foot Care Specialist has been proudly serving the Katy area for over 24 years helping patients resolve their foot pain. “We love being able to give back to the Katy community by encouraging future generations to reach and accomplish their dreams. We believe the key to future success requires support, commitment, dedication, and drive. Our scholarships provide opportunities for those showing academic promise through a combination of demonstrated academic achievement and leadership potential. We want to be able to support the community where we live, work, and play.” said Dr. James Jacobs.
The “Stepping into the Future” scholarship program is available to seniors graduating with GPA’s ranging from 2.5 to 3.7. The two “Stepping into the Future” scholarship recipients will be announced at the Katy ISD Awards Ceremonies during May.
You may submit applications in person or by mail to the following address:
Your Total Foot Care Specialist – Scholarship
Attention: Human Resources
23230 Red River Drive
Katy, TX 77494
For further information, please call the Your Total Foot Care Specialist office at 281-395-3338.
- High school senior in Katy ISD with a grade point average of 2.5 to 3.7
- Official high school transcript
- Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) at any higher education institution
- Complete and legible application (Download PDF located at the bottom of this page)
- One page typed essay on the topic: Describe a meaningful volunteer experience.
- Cleary defined career and study goals
- Well rounded extracurricular activities
- Proven leadership skills
- History of community service
Applications must be submitted to Your Total Foot Care Specialist by March 29, 2019, 5:00 PM.