Podiatrist Services in Katy TX
Is this your first time to visit a podiatrist in Katy TX? The guide below will help you make the most out of your time with one of our doctors.
Prior to Your Visit:
- List all of your symptoms and questions
- List any previous medications and surgeries
- Bring with you any relevant medical records and laboratory test reports from previous doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs, and lab results)
- Check with your insurance provider to determine if a referral is required
- Let our office know before your visit, ifthere are any special requirements
- Bring along any specific shoes that increase your pain level
During Your Visit at the Podiatrist:
- Go through your list of questions and discuss your symptoms and any recently observed changes
- Discuss new medications and ensure you understand why they have been prescribed and how they should be administered
- Talk about any allergies
- Inform our doctors if you are pregnant or are planning to get pregnant
After Your Visit:
- Make any additional appointments for any tests recommended by your doctor.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary).
- Please call our office, if you have not heard from us about any test results.